Scroll down the screen to find the links to my 1 hour 20 minute long mini video training course. You may have seen some of these when you signed up for the free eBook. You'll learn...
- Why its important for GIS professionals to stop “technologizing” GIS and focus on the client when determining a project’s data needs.
- The important difference between Surveyed maps and Thematic maps, and what this means for your GIS project
- The most important foundation for your GIS project - good quality data.
- How to create your own GIS map through a process called on-screen-digitizing
- How to create a Derived GIS map from a Primary GIS map
- How to use Map Overlay tools to combine multiple GIS maps into one map
- How to use GIS Overlay to get data into a table
- What a GIS model looks like
- How to use GIS maps to inform real-life policy decisions