Over the next few emails in this series I’ll walk you through a GIS modelling project. It’s a Public Health example, the resulting GIS map models from which usually inform Policy Making process. Watch the following videos…
- Derive Constraint Maps from a Primary GIS maps.
- Use Map Overlay tools to combine all the Constraint Maps into one map.
- Use Geographical Query tools to attribute each constraint polygon with a constraint value.
- GIS Model Onsite Wastewater Compliance for different using different Wastewater Technologies
- Use the GIS map models to inform policy